Customer Service Experience 2013
Online Registration is now open for Customer Service Experience. Save $100 when you register before July 19, 2013.
Savvy customer care professionals understand that providing exceptional customer service goes beyond the telephone. Today, organizations must provide exceptional customer service on traditional and new communication channels—which includes social media and mobile devices. It’s clear that the much-anticipated multichannel customer service environment is here.
However, technology alone is not enough to improve the customer service experience—rather, it is just one component of an overall strategy that also encompasses process optimization and process re-engineering. The best customer service experience strategies are aligned with customer needs and require enterprises to develop and maintain a clear line of sight to their customers across various touch points.
What will be covered at Customer Service Experience 2013?
- Voice of the customer strategies
- Leveraging analytics for intelligent decisions
- Social media support best practices
- Mobile customer service strategies
- Streamlining customer service processes
- Building integrated, multichannel support
- Moving from multichannel to cross-channel support
- Integrating mobile into a holistic customer service strategy
Who should attend?
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT, CIO, CTO
- VP/Director/Manager of Customer Service
- Web and social media strategists
- Managers of customer data and analytics
- Customer experience and service executive
These 20-minute sessions will provide a brief look at some of the cutting-edge customer service technologies that are currently available for customer service and support departments. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear directly from customer service and support vendors about a variety of technologies.
The Customer Solutions Expo combines the SpeechTEK, Customer Service Experience, and CRM Evolution showcases. This central gathering place features the leading sales, marketing, customer service, and speech recognition solutions. It is the perfect opportunity to meet with C-level executives, industry pioneers, and the technology gurus who help you do your job better. Admission to the Expo is free with the purchase of any conference pass or just $25 for Expo-Only access (when purchased by the early-bird deadline).
Monday, August 19
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Reception
Tuesday, August 20
10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 21
10:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.