Customer Service Experience 2014
Savvy customer care professionals understand that providing exceptional customer service goes beyond the telephone. Today, organizations must provide exceptional customer service on traditional and new communication channels—which includes social media and mobile devices. It’s clear that the much-anticipated multichannel customer service environment is here.
However, technology alone is not enough to improve the customer service experience—rather, it is just one component of an overall strategy that also encompasses process optimization and process re-engineering. The best customer service experience strategies are aligned with customer needs and require enterprises to develop and maintain a clear line of sight to their customers across various touch points.
To shed more light on the many moving parts needed for a successful customer service and support strategy, we’ve created the Customer Service Experience conference. The event will provide attendees with the following:
- the latest trends in the customer service market and the broader customer experience industry
- exposure to a greater breadth and depth of customer service and support topics, professionals, and solutions
- enterprise best practices in building and managing complex multichannel operations
- perspective into enterprise rollouts and success criteria for new interaction channels, such as mobile and social customer service
- ways to leverage data to evolve a multichannel operation into a cross-channel strategy
Customer Service Experience will be co-located with SpeechTEK
and CRM Evolution
. All-Access Passes to all three events will be available. Check back soon for registration information or enter your email address in the box above to be notified when registration opens.
Interested in sponsoring?
For more information, contact:
Dennis Sullivan (Mountain and Pacific)
Adrienne Snyder (Eastern and Central)
LaShawn Fugate, Speech Exhibits Sales
Click here for more information.