Customer Service Experience 2014
Whether we are talking about automation and self-service, multichannel implementations, or even transforming into a customer-centric organization, the speed and extent of the changes seem to always be increasing. Naturally, this can be overwhelming.
The Customer Service Experience conference, co-located with the ever-growing CRM Evolution and SpeechTEK conferences, is the answer to your thirst for knowledge about customer service. Bringing together seasoned practitioners with detailed case studies, expert consultants who have done the work, and sage thought leaders with excellent methodologies and frameworks to help you understand the present and prepare for the future, the conference consists of a series of talks that cover the following:
- Customer experience from nonexistent to advance implementations
- Journey mapping and understanding the customers' desires for interaction and engagement
- Transitions from isolated, single channels to integrated multichannels, and a discussion of omnichannels and how to achieve them
- Real-life case studies, told by the practitioners who lived through them
- Informative panels and discussions with peers undergoing the same challenges, willing to share their experiences and solutions
What will be covered at Customer Service Experience 2014?
- Leveraging analytics for intelligent decisions
- Benefits of social, mobile, and multichannel support strategies
- Implementing voice of the customer strategies
- Creating superior customer experiences
- Streamlining customer service and support processes
Who should attend?
- Chief Customer Officer
- VP/Director/Manager of IT, CIO, CTO
- VP/Director/Manager of Customer Service
- Web and social media strategists
- Managers of customer data and analytics
- Customer experience and service executive
These 20-minute sessions will provide a brief look at some of the cutting-edge customer service technologies that are currently available for customer service and support departments. Attendees will have the opportunity to hear directly from customer service and support vendors about a variety of technologies.
The Customer Solutions Expo combines the SpeechTEK, Customer Service Experience, and CRM Evolution showcases. This central gathering place features the leading sales, marketing, customer service, and speech recognition solutions. It is the perfect opportunity to meet with C-level executives, industry pioneers, and the technology gurus who help you do your job better. Admission to the Expo is free with the purchase of any conference pass or just $25 for Expo-Only access (when purchased by the early-bird deadline).
Monday, August 18
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Reception
Tuesday, August 19
10:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, August 20
10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Visit the Customer Solutions Expo site now!