Join us as we explore the many activities and opportunities that will help your company navigate a successful course in the multifaceted customer service and support world.
Now in its sixth year, Customer Service Experience helps shed light on the many moving parts needed for a successful customer service and support strategy. Savvy customer care professionals understand that providing exceptional customer service goes beyond the telephone. Today, organizations must provide exceptional customer service on traditional and new communication channels—which includes social media and mobile devices. Wondering how to move forward, better allocate limited resources, or where to start? Let Customer Service Experience take you on a journey of discovery!
Attend Customer Service Experience and Learn
- Retain your best agents
- Improve agent empathy
- Minimize customer effort
- Leverage knowledge management to reshape customer service
- Benefit from social and mobile support strategies
- Apply best-in-class multichannel strategies
- Utilize emerging strategies, such as performance support and contact rate
Who Should Attend
- Chief Customer Officers
- VPs/Directors/Managers of IT, CIO, CTO
- VPs/Directors/Managers of Customer Service
- Web and Social Media Strategists
- Managers of Customer Data and Analytics
- Customer Experience and Service Executives
View more conference videos here.